Monday 14 September 2009

Wedding at Ruthin Castle

Our second visit to Ruthin Castle inside of a week and our third wedding of the week (phew) but what a high note to end the week on.

The first thing I have to mention was Nadia's wedding dress. I have never seen a dress quite like this. It was so different that when I first saw it I was completely blown away. It was truly magnificent with incredibly ornate beading and the most amazing deep red trim to the body and forming part of the train.

The weather was glorious as it has been all week and add this to the mix of a great couple, fun, friendly friends and family and the wonderful setting of Ruthin Castle in Denbighshire then you have all the necessary ingredients for a terrific wedding (which this most certainly was).

As usual, I can show you a few of the photographs from the wedding. We'll post a few more photos over on our wedding blog at www.barrieneilweddings.blogspot.com