Saturday 11 July 2009

Hi, I'm Pussy

We're getting an early night tonight as Tracy, Jonathan and their friends and family managed to exhaust us at the wedding today. I'm sure they are all still going strong at Ruthin Castle though.

Tomorrow (12th July 2009) is the James Bond night at the Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod with Carl Davis conducting the orchestra of the Welsh National Opera as they play the music from the James Bond movies.

This is going to be really exciting as not only do Neil and I love James Bond (especially Neil) but the one and only Honor Blackman is 'Master of Ceremonies' for the night (is there such a thing as a Mistress of Ceremonies? It sounds pretty kinky to me). I met Honor Blackman many years ago when she played the Baroness in the Sound of Music at London's Apollo Theatre (with Petula Clark playing Maria).. I have no doubts she'll remember me :)

I'll post some photos tomorrow evening after the show