Thursday 26 August 2010

Another happy customer

In our business, you usually get feedback from customers whether it is after a wedding you have photographed or from a commercial assignment. Quite often this is a verbal thank you or more usually, an email or a letter or card of thanks.

It is always satisfying to be told you have done a good job and made somebody happy.

I received an email from a client called Kathy who lives in New Jersey in the USA. She had seen our photographs of the girl band BOND (see the photos here: http://barrieneil.blogspot.com/2010/07/bond-llangollen-2010.html) and wanted a couple of very large prints (24"x16").

She has just received them and this morning I received this email.

Barrie!!!

OH MY WORD!!! The posters are PHENOMENAL!! I could not be happier!! I just received them from the post after a long day back at the office. ( I was out on disability from an operation) What a most welcome return back to life gift!!

I'm so giddy with happiness, I might just sod the frames and hang them up immediately! Really, your work is just beautiful!!

I can't thank you enough and honestly, I really feel like I'd like to order more!! If you are willing, I'd be happy to put in another order in a month's time. You can never have enough bond on your walls!

Thank you so much for the lovely attention to detail in the wrapping and the speedy delivery. I am so, so happy!

Best wishes,

Kathy !! 


As you can imagine, I was so happy to receive this email and it really does make all the hard work worthwhile