Monday 9 April 2012

Wedding | Elisha and Craig

When we first met this couple at their home to discuss their plans and for them to decide if they wanted us to be their wedding photographers, I came away hoping and praying they would choose us as I just knew this was going to be a fabulous wedding. Such a lovely couple that looked perfect together and their are so stylish I couldn't wait to see what they had in store for their big day.

My expectations were fully delivered the moment I saw the gorgeous Elisha's wedding dress. I can't remember seeing something with quite this degree of the "Wow Factor" before and she looked stunning. The handsome Craig didn't disappoint either and looked extremely dashing.

As always, a few photos from their very special day

All photographs from this wedding can be found at www.barrieneilonline.com
Our main website is at Barrie Neil Photography