Wednesday 16 September 2009

What a hoot!

Oh good, the corny blog titles are back.

A few posts ago, I mentioned that some of our library of Owl photographs are being used by a Calendar company. Now they have decided the ones they want to use, I can post a few others as I promised I would.

I first became interested in photography as a very small lad because of my interest in Natural History.

It was a way of me showing the creatures I discovered to my father who was unable to accompany me on my nature rambles because of a severe disability.

My love of nature has never left me and when I get the time, I like nothing better than to get out and about and photographs the natural world.

More of our Natural History photographs can be seen on our main website by clicking HERE

Tawny Owl chick

Barn Owl on fence post

Barn Owl on fence post

Barn Owl in the snow